Can I make a change to my order after I’ve placed it?
- In some cases it may be possible to make a change to your order before it enters the production process. If you need to make a change to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible by email. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that we cannot guarantee that changes can be made once an order has been placed.
If your order has already entered the production process, it may not be possible to make any changes. Please note that orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they have shipped.
I forgot to add to my order after I placed it. What should I do?
- Unfortunately, once an order has been placed and processed, we are unable to add items to it. However, you can place a new order for the additional items you wish to purchase. Please keep in mind that placing a new order may result in separate shipping charges. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.
- To place an emoji on your Banz, you can use either a mobile device (such as an iPhone or Android phone) or a computer.
On a mobile device, you can access emojis by using the smiley face icon on your device's keyboard. Simply tap the icon to open the emoji menu, and select the emoji you wish to use.
On a computer, you can use the shortcut "Windows" key + period to open the emoji menu. Simply select the emoji you wish to use from the menu.
Please note that these methods may vary depending on your device or operating system. If you have any difficulty placing an emoji on your Banz, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.
How do I order using my mobile phone?
I just received MYPadL Banz, now how do I put in on my Pickleball Handle?
Got MYPadL Banz and it looks a little off or different.
- If your MYPadL Banz appear to be off or different when you receive them, there are a few things you can try to see if they look better.
- First, make sure that the Banz are placed correctly on the handle of your paddle. If you have an existing retainer band on the handle, be sure to remove it before placing the MYPadL Banz on. You can watch this video for a demonstration on how to correctly install the Banz on your paddle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqYXLqW4YME
- Once on the grip, you can make minor adjustments by stretching/moving the Banz. If the Banz still appear to be off or different after you have installed them correctly on the handle of your paddle, please take pictures of the front and back of the Banz while they are on the paddle and email them to us at email@example.com along with your order number. We will be happy to remake the Banz for you and send out new ones.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.
- Yes you can, from here
- We are looking into this. For the meantime, please send us a message from the link above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recently revamped the layout of the Banz, which means one side (Logo side) is limited to 7 characters (this includes spaces); however, the alternate side can accommodate up to 12 characters! Some Pickleballers have been using the new layout to Include nicknames or phone #’s - be creative !! if you are using a PC to order, press the "Window Key" and "Period" "🪟" "." key to enter your favorite emoji
- The idea was founded in November 2020, after market research and many prototypes, we launched the business in July 2021
- Yes, you may customize the color, font type and word/s on each individual Banz. No two MYPadL Banz need to be alike!
- At this time, we are offering each Banz for $6 each when you purchase 4 or more, and you can customize each, they do not have to be the same. They can all be the same, but they don't have too
- At this time, only type in letters, numbers & very basic emojis. If a number doesn't show up, we will substitute for a different font only on the numbers.
- Your MYPadL Pickleball Banz are handcrafted in Southern California and it typically takes 1-2 business days to process your order. We offer two shipping options: First Class Package which can take up to 5-7 business days, and Priority Mail which can take 1-4 business days, but with an additional charge. Please note that during the holiday season, delivery times may be longer
- Yes (limited)- Please procced to check out and type in the address that you want your Banz shipped too.
Do the MYPadL Banz work on other types of sports equipment?
- Yes, on some. Tennis, racquet ball, the Banz should work just fine.
Why won’t it ship to my state?
- Double check to make sure you have the United States selected as your country you reside in. Or try ordering on a computer